Hello, we are really happy that you start using the Kuble Campaign Planner. This tool is a content and campaigns organizing and publishing tool for community managers and agencies. Please read the following terms & conditions first before using it. When you use the Kuble Campaign Planner, you accept these terms & conditions.
They repeatedly include words as “we”, “our”, “you”, “your”, “terms”, “services”. In order not to get confused, take a look at this explanation of what we mean when we use these words:
“We”, “our” – company Kuble AG, Zähringerstrasse 22, 8001 Zürich, identification number: CH17030308874, (EHRA-ID: 875990) registered in the Commercial Register Zurich, Switzerland
“You”, “your” – person or company registered at our website in order to use the Kuble Campaign Planner
“Services” – our website, application programming interfaces, applications and the content of Kuble Campaign Planner
- You agree to use the Kuble Campaign Planner only for purposes permitted by the terms. You agree to use the Kuble Campaign Planner in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and rules.
- You are responsible for the content you upload, create, edit, share or publish while using the Kuble Campaign Planner as well as for the actions (including any loss or damage) linked to that.
- You are the owner of the content and we will not claim any intellectual property rights over your content.
- We are not obliged to back-up your content, therefore you are strongly advised to archive it on your own.
- We are the owners of the Kuble Campaign Planner and the services it provides. You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, resell, mirror, or create derivative works of the Kuble Campaign Planner without our written permission.
- You are strongly advised to keep your account name and password confidential. Notify us in case of any unauthorized use of your account. We are not responsible for the losses because of hacked or stolen passwords.
- You accept that the Kuble Campaign Planner may apply updates to the services and that such updates may result in changes in the appearance or functionality of the services.
- The Kuble Campaign Planner will provide, implement, install and maintain at its own cost any updates, upgrades, improvements, corrections, bug fixes, patches, and modifications to its Services.
- We offer a 30 free trial. After the trial expires, you will have to select one of our monthly / yearly subscription plans.
- You will be granted a license to use the Kuble Campaign Planner for your own purpose during the period of your plan subscription.
- Your monthly / yearly subscription is billed in advance (in EUR) on a monthly / yearly basis and is non-refundable. You will need a valid credit card in order to pre-pay your subscribed plan.
- The payment will be charged from your credit card on the first day of the each month / year during the time of your subscription. In case that we are unable to charge the payment from your credit card, your subscription can be withdrawn until we are able to charge the monthly / yearly subscription.
- There will be no refunds for partial months / year. If you choose to upgrade or downgrade your account, you can do so at any time. You will be charged the amount respective to your new plan starting from the first day of the next month / year.
- You can only downgrade a plan after meeting the parameters of the lower plan.
- You can cancel your account whenever you want. If you decide to close your account, send an email to email@example.com. In this case we would feel really sad and of course you will not be charged any cancellation fee.
- Once you choose to cancel your account, we will delete all your data. Make sure you archive your data before cancelling your account.
- We are allowed to close or suspend your account if you do not comply with these terms.
- Limitation of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits or revenues, business interruption, due to these terms, services or the failure to perform our obligations.
- We are not liable for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties related to your use of the Kuble Campaign Planner and any linked sites and services. Your sole remedy against us for dissatisfaction with the Kuble Campaign Planner is to stop using our services.
- We are not responsible for any delays or failure on our services caused beyond our control.
- We are not liable for any damage or loss of your uploaded data caused by your activities, technical disruptions, and failure or by activities from third-party.
- Changes of terms
- We may change, modify, add or remove any part of these terms, at any time. The changes will not be effective until posted on the website.
- You are responsible for checking these terms periodically, to see the changes. We have the right to modify or change the Kuble Campaign Planner and interrupt the services in case of maintenance or updates.
- The relationship between you and us established by these terms is governed by the material laws of Switzerland excluding its conflict of law provisions and international treaties. You nonetheless must comply with all the local and state laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction.
- Should you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All content included on the site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Kuble Campaign Planner or its content suppliers and protected by Switzerland and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of the Kuble Campaign Planner and protected by Swiss and international copyright laws.
- All software used on (or provided through) the site is the property of the Kuble Campaign Planner or its software suppliers and protected by Swiss and international copyright laws.
- User shall not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly:
- (i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the service;
- (ii) modify or create derivatives of any part of the service;
- (iii) rent, lease, or use the service for timesharing or service bureau purposes; or
- (iv) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the service. As between the parties, the company shall own all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the service, and any copies or portions thereof.
- User shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the service or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the service. The Kuble Campaign Planner reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the service, or any other systems or networks connected to the service or to any Kuble Campaign Planner server, or to any of the services offered on or through the service, by hacking, password "mining", or any other illegitimate means.
- User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the service or any network connected to the service, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the service or any network connected to the service.
- User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the service or Kuble Campaign Planner's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the service or to Kuble Campaign Planner.
- User shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service or any transaction being conducted on the service, or with any other person's use of the service.
- User shall not use the service or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement
- Any violation to the restrictions results in immediate suspension of the service without any claims to accessing the content stored within service or refunds.
- You must comply with the restrictions unless an arrangement was made beforehand.
Last update: April 26, 2018